Bedfordshire Archives Service Catalogue
Introduction
Search
Results
Details
Selection
Search History
Actions
Send via e-mail
Print
Download
Select
Reference
R6/5/12
Title
The Swan Hotel Bedford, with Castle Hill also called the Bowling Green and Castle Close adjoining
Date free text
1587-1787
Production date
From: 1587 To: 1787
Level of description
sub-series
Keywords
BEDFORD
,
Bedford Swan Hotel
,
Bedford Castle
,
Bedford fields
,
bowling
Hierarchy browser
Russell (Dukes of Bedford) Archive
fonds | R
Bedfordshire Deeds
sub-fonds | R6
Bedford
series | R6/5
The Swan Hotel Bedford, with Castle Hill also called the Bowling Green and Castle Close adjoining
sub-series | R6/5/12
1587-1787