Bedfordshire Archives Service Catalogue
Introduction
Search
Results
Details
Selection
Search History
Actions
Send via e-mail
Print
Download
Select
Reference
WL568
Title
Abstract of the title of John Colson to a messuage and premises in St. Paul's parish.
Date free text
1805-1836
Production date
From: 1805 To: 1836
Level of description
item
Persons/institution keyword
Charles Wells
,
Colson, John
Keywords
Bedford Three Tuns
,
Charles Wells
,
BEDFORD
,
Bedford Castle Lane
Hierarchy browser
Charles Wells Archive
fonds | WL
St Paul's Brewery
sub-fonds | WL363-677
1715-1910
Deeds to public houses related to the St Paul's Brewery
series | WL379-598
The Three Tuns, Castle Lane, bought by Long's trustees, 1849.
file | WL557-574
1795-1849
Abstract of the title of John Colson to a messuage and premises in St. Paul's parish.
item | WL568
1805-1836