Bedfordshire Archives Service Catalogue
Introduction
Search
Results
Details
Selection
Search History
Actions
Send via e-mail
Print
Download
Select
Reference
WL550-552
Title
The Haycock in St. Mary's parish, bought by Long, 1834.
Date free text
1834
Production date
From: 1834 To: 1834
Level of description
item
Keywords
St. Mary Bedford
,
Bedford Haycock
Hierarchy browser
Charles Wells Archive
fonds | WL
St Paul's Brewery
sub-fonds | WL363-677
1715-1910
Deeds to public houses related to the St Paul's Brewery
series | WL379-598
The Haycock in St. Mary's parish, bought by Long, 1834.
item | WL550-552
1834